|Job Title||Logistics and procurement Officer|
|Number of Posts||2|
|Salary||Will be negotiated or decided on Interview|
|Duties and Responsibilities|
• To organise all logistics processes, including purchasing, warehousing and transport, as well as the related administrative procedures, for RRCC.
• To supervise and support all logistic personnel working for RRCC.
• To implement and monitor logistics systems, in accordance with RRCC policies and procedures.
• To establish and maintain good contacts with suppliers (local and international)
• To report monthly and daily on all logistics activities to the Logistics Manager.
• To assist the Logistics Manager with logistics advice.
• To perform any other duties as requested by the project manager.
• In case of war, civil disturbance or arbitrary malicious intent, in consultation with the project manager, to safeguard vehicles and other capital equipment, either by disabling it, hiding it, or by driving it to safety, under the condition that this effort does not jeopardise the personal safety of any staff involved.
Experience Required: 2 years.
Interested applicants should submit their applications with detailed CV to Dr. M. Sediq Noori , HR Manager at Road & Roof Construction Company at:
â€¢ You too could be a part of creating history in Afghanistan.
â€¢ At RRCC, we have many jobs in a wide variety of specialties.
â€¢ We are looking to employ adaptable, flexible, willing and capable people.
â€¢ Working in Afghanistan presents a unique opportunity for professional and personal challenge, adventure and service. Personnel will experience a unique and different culture.
â€¢ Those who work in Afghanistan may be located in Kabul, Kandahar, Bagram, Gardez, Herat, Kandahar Air Field and other project sites. You may also be assigned to other countries which fall under RRCC’s expanding territories of operational projects.
â€¢ There are opportunities for employees at all levels, from interns to seasoned professionals with mixed backgrounds ranging from architects, engineers and project managers, to administrators, contractors and accountants.
Interested applicants should submit their applications with detailed CV to our HR Department at:
House No 105, Street # 1 Opposite Electricity Station, Kololaposhta Road, Kabul City.
Or E-mail your CV and Documents to
Please mention the vacancy Number & Job Title clearly in your email’s subject.